MTB Baby & Toddler Scales
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic cradle provides comfortable support
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- The auto power-off feature conserves battery life
- High-contrast display is easily visible from a distance
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
Nurseries & daycare centres:
Nurseries that look after newborns and toddlers may be required to track weight to ensure healthy development. The MTB doubles as an effective baby and toddler weighing scale through a detachable cradle.
Hospitals & paediatricians:
Medical professionals such as paediatricians that specialise in baby development often use weighing scales as a means to track whether a baby is growing as they should. Scales can detect signs of underdevelopment early, allowing paediatricians to look into dietary and development problems if necessary.
Baby scales can also be used regularly around the home by parents that wish to track their baby's development independently.
Datasheets and Brochures
- Datasheet (English): MTB Baby and Toddler Scale - MTB-DS-A4-EN.pdf
- Datasheet (Français): MTB Baby and Toddler Scale - MTB-DS-A4-FR.pdf
- Datasheet (Español): MTB Baby and Toddler Scale - MTB-DS-A4-SP.pdf
- Datasheet (Italiano): MTB Baby and Toddler Scale - MTB-DS-A4-IT.pdf
- Datasheet (Deutsche): MTB Baby and Toddler Scale - MTB-DS-A4-DE.pdf
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: