IHS Industrial Crane Scale
Features and Benefits
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid metal housing resists spills and protects internal components
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- AC adapter included
The IHS has an exceptionally high 10,000kg weighing capacity that is perfect for weighing and suspending aircraft parts during assembly. The robust metal die-cast housing allows the scale to endure rigorous weighing in industrial warehouses and aircraft hangers.
Shipping & distribution:
The IHS includes an oversized shackle attachment built to suspend weigh larger shipping containers for distribution. These scales are ideal for weighing and lifting heavy goods on and off ferries and cargo ships.
Building & construction:
Alloy bars and steel girders often need to be lifted and weighed to ensure that they are physically able to support a structure. The IHS crane scale offers a large weight capacity, oversized shackle and hook that allows large building parts to be safely suspended and placed. The remote control operation allows these objects to be moved with minimal risk to operators.
- Manual (English): IHS Crane Scales - IHS_IHSa_UM_EN.pdf
- Manual (Español): IHS Crane Scales - IHS_IHSa_UM_ES.pdf
Datasheets and Brochures
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: