Adam Equipment, a world-class balance and scale manufacturer, will present a wide selection of weighing products for materials testing during the World of Concrete, Feb. 2-5, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada. Visit us at booth N298, where you can meet Adam representatives and see some of our products, including:
- Nimbus analytical and precision balances – The best choice for specific gravity testing
- The Nimbus is well-suited to perform materials testing tasks, including asphalt and concrete unit weight tests and density determination. Solid metal construction stands up to the rigors of construction sites. The Nimbus offers below-balance weighing to quickly and accurately determine density of samples, calculating specific gravity within the balance. To facilitate data collection and transmission, the Nimbus contains USB and RS-232 interfaces. With a selection of models offering large platforms, the Nimbus is the right choice for materials testing applications.
- CPWplus 75 with carrying case – Great for unit weight testing in the field
- Ruggedly constructed, the CPWplus series features a choice of sizes and configurations to accommodate many industrial tasks, including concrete testing in the field, warehouse tasks, or shipping and receiving duties. With simple operation, a selection of stainless steel platform sizes, and battery and AC operation, the CPWplus offers a combination of performance and value.
- CBK portable bench scales – Industrial scale with large pan to accommodate large samples and sieves
- Fully featured and simple to use, the CBK is well-suited for a variety of applications. RS-232 interface allows easy communication with other devices. Checkweighing applications are simplified with the CBK, as colored LED indicators show if the sample is under, over or within the preset limits. An easy-to-read, backlit LCD with capacity tracker shows capacity usage, as well as the weight or count.
- LBK weighing scales – User friendly, low-profile scale with rechargeable battery for field use
- Lightweight and portable, the LBK is ideal for construction sites and other industrial settings. A large, backlit LCD display makes it easy to read the weight in any lighting conditions. Cleaning is simple with the removable stainless steel pan and sealed keypad. With a built-in rechargeable battery, the LBK can operate in the field or other situations when electricity is unavailable. Four leveling feet ensure stability and consistent results.
- Highland portable precision balances – Ideal for density determination of small samples
- The Highland HCB 602H balance is packed with practical features, including a rechargeable battery for easy portability. The internal ShockProtect® feature helps prevent damage from overloads, while HandiCal® offers quick calibration without external weights. RS-232 and USB interfaces facilitate speedy communication with computers and printers for data recording. A removable draft shield and a weigh-below hook for density and specific gravity measurements are standard on the balance.
WOC is an international event dedicated to the commercial construction, concrete and masonry industries. During the event, Adam Equipment will join other manufacturers and distributors from around the world to display tools, products, machinery and services relating to those industries. More than 1,400 exhibitors will participate in the trade show, which occupies 675,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space. Organisers expect nearly 55,000 industry professionals to attend the event, which is in its 43rd year.
About Adam Equipment
For more than 40 years, Adam Equipment has designed and manufactured precision balances and scales for professionals worldwide in the laboratory, medical, education, industrial, food, animal/veterinary and jewellery markets. Adam is committed to offering an extensive selection of weighing equipment with best-in-class value. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, the company has strategically established offices in the United States, South Africa, Australia, China and Germany to provide product support and speedy delivery to distributors.